Thursday, December 18, 2008

Beats by Ron

I thought the Instant Messaging with DJ Dan Suh while he was in mid flight to NY would be the coolest thing I did today, but I was wrong. I stopped by my girlfriend's work for lunch and saw the Ron Herman colorway of the insanely dope Beats By Dre headphones. My girlfriend works at RonHerman.com, and the Ron Herman boutique store on Melrose in the Fred Segal center and RonHerman.com are the only non-franchise retail outlets able to carry the headphones. And on top of that, by permission of the Dr. himself, were given an exclusive color way in Ron's signature blue and white. Rumor had them making 20 of them, you can email them if you are interested. This joins the ranks of Lebron James's red version and Interscope recording artist Charles Hamilton's pink version. Here are some pics I snuck...








1 comment:

Dee. said...

woah... that'd make a most excellent christmas gift!